2 - TR4's at the boneyardboundary="------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6"

To: "triumphs-digest@autox.team.net" <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2 - TR4's at the boneyardboundary="------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6"
From: Robert Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:25:19 -0400
Cc: "Robert J. Greene" <rgreene@whoi.edu>
--------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6

Hi LisTRers:
    I was at my local boneyard last saturday. (To help a friend find
some early mustang parts). Well when I came across 2 TR4's sitting side
by side, my knees almost buckled. One of the 4's has wire wheels.
    I can get these wheels at a very low price. Before I do. Is there a
way to check these wheels to make sure they are good? Also my intention
would be to install them on my 76 TR6. Would the 4 contain everything
needed to make this swap?
    Are there any parts on the 4 that would fit the 6? Both cars are
very rusty. But they do contain some good parts (mostly small bits).
    Thanks in advance
    Bob Greene
76 TR6 CF56728UO

--------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6
 name="rgreene.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Greene;Robert
tel;fax:508-457-2178
tel;work:508-289-2355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.whoi.edu
org:Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution;Distribution
version:2.1
email;internet:rgreene@whoi.edu
title:Distribution Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;266 Woods Hole Rd.=0D=0AMS#3;Woods Hole;Ma.;02543;USA
fn:Bob Greene
end:vcard

--------------E19BC985D38DB2235FB9E5F6--