Re: Looking for a good electrical rebuilder

To: vito@argohouston.com
Subject: Re: Looking for a good electrical rebuilder
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:01:55 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 15-Aug-00 12:14:15 Eastern Daylight Time,
vito@argohouston.com writes:

> I'm at the point where I would like to find a good rebuilder of electrical
>  components such as the Lucas Alternator and starter for my TR6.

Vito, while at the VTR mid-Atlantic Regional one of the other guys had a
serious generator/electrical system problem.  He went to a local electrical
rebuild/repair shop in Richmond, VA on the advice of some host club members.

His comments were that it was the best place he had ever seen.  They rebuilt
his generator and voltage regulator while he watched.  The price was right
also. you might want to try them.

Automotive Manufacturers Inc.
2400 N. Lombardy St.
Richmond, Va 23220