Looking for a good electrical rebuilder

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a good electrical rebuilder
From: "Vito Pacione" <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:08:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm at the point where I would like to find a good rebuilder of electrical
components such as the Lucas Alternator and starter for my TR6.

I am looking for someone with the expertise and parts inventory to be able
to do a thorough job and not leave in worn parts because he does not have
access to old spares, etc. Someone that knows how to upgrade them while
leaving them stock looking would be even better. Even better yet, someone
who knows originality and can do a concourse external restoration would be
perfect.

Pretty tall order, I know, but has anyone come across anyone that fits the
bill?

Next up is going to be the A/C compressor, so if anyone knows who can tackle
that sucker (can they be updated internally?) please let me know about that
too!

THANKS!