Re: Golf... now "hood-putting-up contest"

Subject: Re: Golf... now "hood-putting-up contest"
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:13:11 -0400
Cc: Steven Newell <>, Randall Young <>
The last time I participated in a "Top Erection" Contest, it was a TR3
that was provided for all competitors, and the only interior was the
seats, I believe.

Of course, simulated rain started falling.  Sometimes it even started to
"hail".  Started looking like a wet T-shirt contest, if you participated
a few times.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
4.5 TRs