RE: Heater Control Valve

To: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater Control Valve
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:05:18 -0700
David :

Get some of the 'Teflon' pipe dope (paste, not tape) at the local hardware
store and use it to coat the threads of your heater valve.  That should allow
you to turn it tight, and then go another 1/2 turn to get the valve in the
proper position.  While it's apart, inspect the valve and head for cracks.

Randall