Re: Bolts holding TR3 Rad !!!!

Subject: Re: Bolts holding TR3 Rad !!!!
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:47:52 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
This thread comes up every few months, and as usual I'm mystified.  The
pan under the radiator comes out fairly easy (it's only there to protect
the radiator), allowing access to the radiator bolts with a socket and
extension.  I use a 1/4" extension with adapter to a 3/8" drive socket,
although a flex socket would probably work better.

This has worked on several TR3/As I've owned.  Does it not work on
other's cars ?

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver