W's Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: W's Triumph
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:08:29 -0800 (PST)
The following is NOT, I repeat NOT intended in any way
to foster a discussion about politics or the election
in any way. It's just a little ditty I throw out to
you while awaiting the future of the country based on
the voting habits of a few hundred retirees in the
sunshine state.

Our local paper conducted a "pop" poll among our
candidates for statewide office.  The purpose was to
show some of their human side.  Those running for
Vermont Governor, U.S. Senate, U.S. House, etc. all
weighed in on their favorite movie, baseball team, Ben
and Jerry's flavor, etc.  One of the questions asked
them to list the year, make, and model of their very
first car.

The questionaire was also sent to presidential
candidates Gore and Bush.  The Bush camp responded.
And while the possible 43rd president of the United
States didn't list the year nor model it was noted
that George W. Bush's first car was a Triumph.

No kidding.

My guess is a TR4 - probably a 64.

Joe Merone
CF18928