Re: W's Triumph

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: W's Triumph
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:40:02 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe,

Now if that is so and one could obtain the Comm. Number from Mr Bush and
track down the car and if he is the next president, would that car have
some "EXTRA" value??

The original Triumph motorcycle driven by James Dean was located
somewhere in Idaho i believe and purchaced for about $500. The bike was
restored and it is now estimated to be worth over $20,000. Also on E-bay
about 3 months ago the TR6 (motorcycle) used in the tv show Bev Hills
90210 was going for about $35,000, complete with title etc.

Bob Labuz (currently not very famous)

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V