RE: On the slippery slope....

To: "'Rob Christopher'" <robc@cisco.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: On the slippery slope....
From: "Mason, Michael" <MMason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:51:39 -0600
Rob:

Just a thought.  I did a lot of work, but not a full frame-off.  Now the
little tiny rust spot on the trailing arm mounting point is getting serious.
So I will have to spend a lot of time and money lifting the tub and welding
the chassis member.  And it's already been off the road for a couple of
weeks.  Bummer!!  At least it's winter and cold and miserable here.  But it
had better be ready for the Polar Bear run in January.

Whatever you do, good luck and enjoy!!!

Michael