Re: new axel shafts

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: Re: new axel shafts
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:42:45 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: <LaJoMor@aol.com>
To: <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 9:56 PM
hi larry

the web site is www.bscr.com
he is a moss & b.v. distributor . offers discount pricing.  I think bpnw
offers the same shafts.
bpnw conversion kit comes with kyb shocks.
they work  great. My original shocks were shot when i got the car, so i
don't know how they compare.
the bracket  bolts to the same bolt holes for the original shocks. very easy
install.
the shaft is illustrated in moss catalog.

regards
al