Re: State of the List

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: State of the List
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wbrazinski@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:43:52 -0600
Cc: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
As a lurker myself (don't tell my wife!) I can understand and agree with
Bob, Henry, and Jack on this one.  I have been on the list for a couple of
years, and still find it a valuable (from a technical standpoint) and fun
place to visit.  I have even met Jack and Joe (Blackhawk raceways!!) and
found them to be incredible people.

Perhaps what we are seeing is a gentle evolution toward a general discussion
of TR enthusiasts rather than the technical forum the list used to be?  I
cannot say that I am an expert in such things but perhaps the time has come
to divide the list into technical and discussion components?  That way
everyone would be happy.  I, for one, would subscribe to both and miss
nothing.

I hope, and suspect(?), that Jack and Henry are still plugged into this list
somehow - it's far too addictive not to be!  What can we do to keep
them?What do you think ladies and gents?

Wayne
Plainfield, IL
TS78910