RE: State of the List

To: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>, "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: State of the List
From: "John Runge" <greentr3@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:12:08 -0500
As someone else, who has considered quitting the list, I think that an
alternative is the Totally Triumph Garage:

http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

 check it out!.

Now, if I could only get Dan Masters, Fred Thomas and all the rest to
switch....

Much easier to deal with, moderated and, well, you just have to see for
yourself!

John Runge