Re: TR6 - Body off, or not to Body off? Vote here!

To: "Richard R Olson" <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Body off, or not to Body off? Vote here!
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:11:47 -0800
    from my perspective, driving a good car is better than building a great
one. it sounds
like you're aware that once you"re "inside" the machine", you'll be going alot
deeper than
you expected. i'd paint that car in a heartbeat and DRIVE IT!
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (no, it ain't done yet)
Denver, CO
ps. if you take your car to a professional painter, contact me for some advice
on how to
improve your chances of getting a great job done.