Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #289

To: dsforza@megahits.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest V1 #289
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:32:26 EST
In a message dated 12/02/2000 3:47:49 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-triumphs@autox.team.net writes:

Don:  I also have to agree.  Give me ONE good reason for an expanded version
of what is below NOT to occur, PLEASE?!?!

> <<Date:>><snip>
> <<From: "Don Sforza">><snip>
> <<Subject: Re: State of the List>><snip>
>
> <<I concur.>>

Agreed.

<<> Don Sforza>>

>From this point on the THIRTY-FOUR lines of REPEATED message appears.  The
ONLY reason I am including is to show HOW much bandwidth could be saved with
a little "cut and paste".  Geeesh!!

           Ed

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "
Hinsdale, IL
www.justbrits.co

<from this point on should HAVE been <snip> >