RE: TR3A "REAR" engine pull

To: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A "REAR" engine pull
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:35:05 -0500
Jeff

There is a definite part for lifting the engine.  It attaches to
the rear most right hand head bolt and the last upper exhaust
manifold bolt.  Moss carries at last look for about $13
(838-550).

However you could make your own... or some rental engine pulling
cranes supply a chain with a general purpose attachment plate
that can be bolted to the head bolt.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com