Re: TR3A "REAR" engine pull

To: Jeff Slaton <slatonj@vci.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A "REAR" engine pull
From: "James A. Ruffner" <erl@virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 12:45:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Seems to me, I have seen a rear engine pull.  This is a flat metal loop that
goes from the rear head bolt to the matching exhaust manifold bolt.  I don't
remember seen this on a -3, but there is one on my -4.
I have a feeling that if a valve job has ever been done, this is commonly not
replaced by the mechanic.

Cheers.