Re: New Bill Piggotts TR4-6 book

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id eB6LRQp13133
Subject: Re: New Bill Piggotts TR4-6 book
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:27:02 EST
Art,
Am  wrong here? - the new book shown has a new cover photo and says 'New
Edition' and carries a different ISBN# than the 'Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6'
by Bill Piggott I have here in my hands.
My book has 111 pages - and the new book states 128 pages.
The older 'Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6' I have, was re-printed in 1994
(originally printed in 1991, and previously re-printed 1993) it's ISBN 1
870979 24 9
the 'new edition' book at Haynes site is ISBN 1 901432 04 1
check it out  --> <A
HREF="http://www.haynes.co.uk/inc/viewbook.asp?bt=BV3204";>Haynes - Motorcar
Titles</A>

Title   Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6 (New Edition)
Author  Bill Piggott
Description The second volume in a greatly expanded treatment of the TR
family deals with TR4-6 and includes the GTR Dove coupe and the US model
TR250. All but a handful of the pictures - three times as many as in the
previous edition - are new, and the text contains a mass of additional
details based on extensive new research.
ISBN    1 901432 04 1
EAN 9 781901 432046
Book No BV3204
Price   #19.95
In Stock    Yes

I hope the above is a new expanded version - the current book I have is
excellent - but more pages, more data and more photos sounds good to me!

 Carl Sereda
'63 TR4 since '74 - CT22326L

CarlSereda@aol.com