New TR4A Generator from Moss

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New TR4A Generator from Moss
From: "Rich Scotti" <Rich@Scotti.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:23:21 -0800
I just bought a brand new (according to the catalog) generator from moss.
I'm tempted to return it due to some suspicious quality problems. For
example, the cooling fan was painted over a bunch of surface rust  and the
paint came off in sheets in my hand when I lifted the item from the shipping
box. I can certainly clean up the fan so that's not the issue. How good is
the rest of the part?

Problem: I'm can't try it for quite a while, as the car still has the body
off the frame. If too much time passes they may not take it back.

Question :Has anyone on the list bought and actually used one of these
units? Any data would be appreciated.

R Scotti
'66 TR4A