Re: New TR4A Generator from Moss

To: Rich Scotti <Rich@Scotti.com>
Subject: Re: New TR4A Generator from Moss
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:01:15 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rich,

A generator is just a motor so you can test out the generator by applying 12v DC
and see if it turns. It should turn pretty fast. The problem is that I havent
done this for a long time and I am not sure where to apply the 12V + and -. I
would guess that 12v+ would go to ground and 12V - would go to both the field
coil and output connections. Better get some confirmation from list before
trying this test.

Bob Labuz
1958 TR3A
1974 T140V