Back "In Gear"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back "In Gear"
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:25:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi!

I've signed back on to the triumph list after being
off for a few months... Couldn't resist mentioning
that my daughter and I drove the GT6+ into town to get
our christmas tree! Here in Michigan, the GT6 isn't
really my primary winter transportation, but while the
Explorer was in the shop for 3 days, I didn't have
much choice! (yeah, twist my arm:-) Of course it
snowed the first day I drove it to work - I got plenty
of ribbing about it - everyone asked why I didn't
drive the convertible!

Driving the car on a slippery road really emphasised
the fact that I need to adjust the alignment - or get
a new frame anyway!

I'll have some pictures of the winter excursion online
before too long, and will alert y'all once they're up!

Holiday Cheers!

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718 (drivin' in a winter wonderland...)