Back "In Gear"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Back "In Gear"
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:27:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi!

I've signed back on to the triumph list after being
off for a few months. Remember I was depressed about
my broken diff before Moid Ohio... Well, I've finally
replaced it -- the one off the parts car was good!

Couldn't resist mentioning that my daughter and I
drove the GT6+ into town to get our Christmas tree
Here in Michigan, the GT6 isn't really my primary
winter transportation, but while the Explorer was in
the shop for 3 days, I didn't have much choice! (yeah,
twist my arm:-) Of course it snowed the first day I
drove it to work - I got plenty of ribbing about it -
everyone asked why I didn't drive the convertible!

Driving the car on a snowy road really emphasised the
fact that I need to look into the alignment - or get
that new frame installed!

I'll have some pictures of the winter excursion online
before too long, and will alert y'all once they're up!

Holiday Cheers!

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718 (drivin' in a winter wonderland...)