RE: End of the road for an "OLD" automaker

To: "'Herald948@aol.com'" <Herald948@aol.com>, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: RE: End of the road for an "OLD" automaker
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:44:48 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
GMs stated press release yesterday did not give a specific date or year that
Olds would stop being made, but that current models will be sold until the
end of their model life and they are no longer profitable.  Simply Olds
models (most of which were just redesigned, quite well I might add) will
continue to be sold here and there until it is time for a redesign and then
they will retire.

Patrick Bowen