tr3b on ebay

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr3b on ebay
From: "Robert Burnett" <tsrb@QuixNet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:14:21 -0700
I can't believe anybody in their right mind would pay 17000 for a tr3b with
a tr4a motor in it.  My tr3b is a late model tcf2722L, that I have owned for
over 20 years and believe to be original, although I have had every nut and
bolt off it , most at least twice!  the valve cover on my motor does have
the brass plug for emissions, but only a road draft tube and no plumbing.
It was originally a New York State registration, so cannot comment on Cal.
requirements.Since I have my original motor and transmission, as well as
other original tr4 parts factory installed on my 3b is it worth 20000?!! I
think not!! the market isn't that tight for a 3b yet is it??  Rob Burnett,
still not quite back after 20 years!!