'75 TR6 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 TR6 x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:43:55 -0400
Gentlemen:

Just joined the group and I'm not even sure that anyone will read this,
but here goes.

I recently acquired my '75 and love driving and fixing it up. I'd like
to hear from anyone with "official" and personal information about the
car's normal handling charactersitics and what improvements are gained
from converting to tube shocks and installing a rear sway bar.

I've found the car oversteers and the back feels it wants to "steer" as
well.

Thanks for your time.

Bob
Fredericksburg, Va