TR6 seat

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 seat
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:20:13 +0200
I just replaced my TR6 seats, having fixed the overdrive (looks like the
wires were attached to the wrong switch - many thanks for all the
help!). I took about 4 attempts to put the drivers seat back. There are
2 holes for the bolt on the seat, and one on the rails on the floor. On
the passenger side (of a RHD car), the seat fitted between the rails,
and I used the front holes. On the driver's side, I wound up using the
front hole on the right, and the back hole on the left, and the pieces
on the seat went to the left of the rails. Does this suggest that the
rails are attached wrongly, or are the 2 holes to allow for the vagaries
of rail attachments and seat construction?

Thanks

Paul