Re: Forwarded message

To: John Runge <greentr3@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Forwarded message
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:30:08 +0000
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, daveharig@juno.com
Yes, they do.  However, the box is big and bulky and difficult to hide.  Plus
it isn't all that powerful and if your radio pulls much
current tends to cut out.  Finally, to use such a device, you have to fully
insulate the grounding of your radio so that it does not
short out.

My conclusion is (from experience) it simply isn't a very good option.

Joe Curry