TR6 - Poly on anti-sway bar?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 - Poly on anti-sway bar?
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:19:58 -0500
     I am finishing converting all my worn front end rubber bits with
     polyurethane.  All went well, except for the antisway bar.  The old
     rubber slipped off okay, but the new poly is much harder and won't
     slip over the wide flattened ends of the bar.
     TRF tech line says to slice the poly.

     Any second opinions?

     Please reply to my email address since I'm on the digest and for
     some reason my emailer at home won't display it.

     Thanks,
     Rick, who spent last week driving a rental car all over sunny San
     Diego but didn't see a single LBC.  As British Airways says: "Where
     is everybody?"  I thought you SoCal folks drove LBCs 365 days a
     year.