WTB: beat-up intake manifold for Mk2/+ or Mk3 GT6

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTB: beat-up intake manifold for Mk2/+ or Mk3 GT6
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:09:11 -0500
Hi all,

Does anyone have a scrap intake they're willing to let me have
cheap?  I want a guinea pig to study/grind on/cut apart,
preparatory to modifying a good one to take HS6's.  I'd prefer a
junker, rather than ruin a useable piece.

thanks!

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp. Algorithm (Al-Gore-ith-m, n):
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.     An arithmetic procedure,