Lucas in Mercedes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas in Mercedes
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:31:00 EST
Bill,
don't be too surprized to see Lucas products in Mercedes cars - according to
an article I
just read in Summer 2000 issue of 'Design Management Journal' Lucas (now
called LucasVarity) is in the 'top of their class' regarding 'innovation
management'... but then - we already knew that didn't we!

Carl
'63 TR4 since '74