Greetings from a new list member!...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings from a new list member!...
From: "Lars Meakin" <Lars@meakin.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:15:23 +0100
"Happy holidays" from a new member!
I've been a "silent" member for a few days now,just reading and learning.
Don't really feel like a "proper" member yet, as unfortunalty I don't own a
Triumph yet....(Belive me I've been searching for the car). I'm looking for
a mk1 or mk2 GT6, preferrably pre 1970, but not a must, to become a
Hobby/weekend restoration car (an old dream of mine),problem is, that I am
looking for a left hand drive car(I'm based in Denmark)and would happily
consider importing the right car from the UK or any other country around
Denmark.If anybody knows of one then please email me at Lars@meakin.org .

I apologise for the Wanted ad, but I have been searching for some time
now,and just thought that maybe,just maybe, somebody on this list knows of
one .
Thanks for a great list, looking forward to becoming an active member.

/Lars
e-mail : Lars@meakin.org