BMIHT Cert. & Apology Mr. Mcartney

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMIHT Cert. & Apology Mr. Mcartney
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:54:44 -0000
Rob Blubaugh wrote:

Again, if my comments of "surprise" about the contents of my BMIHT
Certificate were offending, I surely did not mean to offend.  Please
accept
my apology.  I am thankful for and appreciative of the services you
and
your colleagues provide.

It is kind of Rob to post this note to the list but I feel I should
also make it absolutely clear there is no need for him to apologise.
Simply, he has nothing to apologise for and the implication is that I
may have contacted him off-list on a contentious issue. While we have
certainly corresponded over the Christmas break this has not been
through animosity or caused by either party offending the other.

It probably boils down to me under-using smileys in my original post.

Jonmac