Re: question re: 1996 Cavalier (non-LBC)

To: "Dan Buettner" <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: question re: 1996 Cavalier (non-LBC)
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:22:35 -0500
I had that done to my '92 Accord a few years back.  The car was still
starting without a itch but had over 60 000 miles on it.  The first few
minutes, the engine ran pretty rough but smoothed out nicely.

All I can say is that there was a definite difference in throttle response
when I took off from the garage!  Much better!

The only thing, it wasn't nearly as expensive!  ISTR that it was around
75$cdn.  Although it wasn't performed at the dealer but at a Penzoil Oil
Changers.

Cheers
Steph