RE: TR3 (I think) Seat Springs

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>, "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 (I think) Seat Springs
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:37:50 -0500
Phil,

There is a picture of the seats before I redid them at:

http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Back_Together-3.htm

I don't think that they different than you have described.  Those
springs with the raised portion in the middle that fits in a dish
shaped depression in the seat pans is early TR4 only.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L so to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn