Re: It's ugly here now

To: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: It's ugly here now
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:41:20 -0500
Cc: triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Mitchel Seff wrote:

>  We just received our first snow storm here & with 8" on the ground and
> a possible 8" more promised I think the TR will remain in the garage for
> a while. There's nothing like snow up to the windshield and sub freezing
> weather. What the hell am I doing here!

  Bah, it's fun.

  Wait until it snows 8 inches on about five consecutive days, and
you can't even see your tires or headlights because the snow is too
deep.

  Then wait for people from southern areas to say "Why don't
you drive your TR in the snow? I drive mine all the time in
the snow, it handles great!".

  You see, there is "snow", and there is "SNOW!".

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca