Re: It's ugly here now

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: It's ugly here now
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:28:01 -0500
Cc: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>, triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Trevor, Michael and others,

I dont drive my 3 in the snow anymore, but way back in '72 I had the pleasure
of driving about 5 co-workers home after a 2' storm in my 59 TR3A. It was
equipped with Michelin X's and it plowed through anything. The plows had not
made a pass yet and while all the Chevys, Fords were swerving from side  to
side, the old TR had no trouble what so-ever. The only thing I had to do was
keep moving. I was afraid I would get 'HUNG UP'.

Bob Labuz, waiting for spring up in Deerfield NY

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V