Re: Tires for my 1976 TR6

To: ConwayNYC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires for my 1976 TR6
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:29:48 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jeremy:

I put BF Goodrich Touring TA 205 70 15 tires on my 6 (paid $54 ea.)
Made a huge difference in handling and most people like the way
they fill out the wheel well (no problems of rubbing with full turn of
the wheel). I would highly recommend these to anyone.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3