Re: VTR 2001

To: <Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2001
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:12:37 -0600
>My TR won't be done in time for VTR 2001. Question, is it worth going
>without a car

Well, you want a CAR, but going without a Triumph can work.  I went to VTR
1998 without a Triumph and was teated very well.  I drove Pam Solstad's
beautiful TR6 in the autocross and drove the funkhana with Bruce Batterson
in his Spitfire.  I would not be surprised if you could make such
arangements.  You won't get a car in the panogamic shot, but there is much
to see and do.

>Question # 2, what is the easiest way to get there from Calif. (SF Bay
>Area).

Drive over and around a bunch of mountains.  What do I know, I'm from the
Upper Midwest.  Ask me how to get to Spit Rock Lighthouse.  :-)

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.