Re: VTR 2001

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2001
From: S Tilton <tr_nut@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:08:26 -0800 (PST)
I didn't have a working Triumph when I went to the convention in
Asheville in 1993.

It was still a great trip.

There were plenty of people who needed partners in crime for some of
the driving events.  Plus if you aren't out fussing over your own car,
you get to pay more attention to some of the other great cars there.

Lots of nice people to talk to, lots of nice cars to ride in.

I wouldn't hesitate to go without a Triumph again.

(That doesn't mean I'm chickening out of driving to Colorado from
Virginia in a Triumph this year though.)

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]