Re: You idiot ...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You idiot ...
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 01:05:21 +0100
While more than sympathetic to the fact that Michael clearly holds a
divergent view to another person, his post is what makes this list
absolutely priceless for me.
When the ire of one American is raised against another American, the
wording that ensues and the vehemence of delivery is absolutely unique
and refreshing in the extreme. The stiff upper lip which (most?) of us
in the UK may prefer, is thrown to the winds - and I guess only the
Aussies are capable of reviewing standards of honesty with such
disconcerting frankness.
I LOVED it - can we have more, please - regardless of the contributor.
Such a refreshing change to the benefits of Marvel Mystery Oil.

Jonmac