Re: TR3A commission number

To: "Laure et Georges MERRAN" <lgmerran@public.shenzhen.cngb.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A commission number
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:45:10 -0500
Message text written by "Laure et Georges MERRAN"
>No  thanks Dave it is not a fair swap,  and I don't like ID 19 , I had one
long time ago  I play stockcar with...You kwon in France ID 19 is not quite
rare.
<

I meant that as a joke anyway.  The Citroen's are rather rare over hear
since Citroen abandoned the US market.  And they are quite distinctive
looking but not at all the same kind of car.  Last time I was in France I
saw quite a few older cars (Citroens, Renaults, Peugots) in a parade but
not many TR's so the TR's will be distinctive over there.

Enjoy them when you finally get back there.

Fellicitations

Dave.