It's alive!

To: "Eric Conrad" <conrade@qwest.net>
Subject: It's alive!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:45:13 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Eric Conrad"
>Just wanted to drop the list a line about my frame-off restoration
progress.
My '76 TR6 (CF52678U  + O) breaths again.  Once the electricals were sorted
out, the engine fired up on first crank.  Oil pressure built quickly to 75
lbs (but the oil was cold).  After the engine warmed up, the oil pressure
was closer to 40-45 lbs.  Timing still isn't spot on, but it runs with
conviction!

Still a lot more to do before VTR convention in Breckenridge, but I'm sure
it will make it under its own power.  It should be driving before June.
<

Congratulations!  See you in Breckinridge.

Dave
80 TR8
71 TR6