RE: Wiring Harness Resto

To: "'ebk@buffnet.net'" <ebk@buffnet.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring Harness Resto
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:45:06 -0500
Thanks!

Time to buy some soup... Should it be British soup?

As for wiring, everything any British car owner could need is at
www.britishwiring.com.

I've never ordered from them but plan to soon.

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO 'Tressy'
markaevans@mindspring.com

Hi Mark!
        I reused all mind because I was fortunate to have them in good
condition. I was going to suggest the "vinal tube' that you have
mentioned. also if you can only find clear, then paint the Inside of the
tube black not the outside. Thus causing the paint to stay better. On
the subject of the broken 'tabs'. Make them out of an old soup can.
-Cosmo Kramer