RE: Ode to spring

To: "'Paul J. Burr'" <tigerpb@ids.net>, "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ode to spring
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:22:07 -0700
Well, thats somewhat of an overstatement. It's just getting very expensive.
I've had one blackout, for an hour or so at home, since this whole fiasco
began. And, I was at work so no big deal. Additionally I had just about no
need for my furnace this last mild winter. For those sitting smugly in the
cold (albeit maybe in a warm house) laughing at us here in CA a question or
2. How much did your natural gas or oil heating bill go up this last winter?
And do you think the increase in  power costs are going to remain only a CA
phenomenon? It is to laugh! ;-). I'd still rather be here than there. Said
authoritively by one who migrated west from the very
cold/icy/snowy/hot/humid environs of suburban Chicago lo these many years
ago.

Deano