Electric fans in TR's

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electric fans in TR's
From: "David Brister" <david@dbrister.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:32:41 +0100
Dear Listers

I have been amazed at the number of requests received for the details of
my fan conversion. More than 20 and counting! I hope I've replied to you
all.

It occurs to me that perhaps it would be an idea to put a "new and
improved" write-up on a website which could include a photo and perhaps
the circuit diagram.

However I don't have a website nor do I know how to make one but I can
send a file to anyone who is good at that sort of thing. I have
downloaded wonderfully good articles on oil, TR4 bonnet release, brake
bleeding gadget ect ect. One crummy one on fans would'nt harm.

Anyone for websites?

Regards

David Brister.
1967 TR4A