Ed Woods

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ed Woods
From: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:38:39 -0500 5.0.4 |June 8, 2000) at 04/03/2001 08:41:38 AM
Yesterday, received a wire wheel (which I planned to use as a spare) and
knockoff from long term lister Ed Woods.  He had described the set as "in
good shape", but what I got was even better...the wheel was not only in
great shape (no damage to spokes or rim), but had even been sandblasted and
painted!  And, the knockoff was shiny and clean, too.  I've gotten other
parts from in the past Ed, and they've all been "as stated" or better.
With all the negative comments about other dealings that I've seen
recently, I wanted to say that it's great that there are still people
around with honesty and integrity.  Thanks Ed!
Richard Sr
(waiting for my kickback  ; > ) )!