Re: bizare message

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bizare message
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:25:11 +0200
Date sent:              Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:26:51 -0500
To:                     SAVS-L@listserv.utk.edu, UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU,
triumphs@autox.team.net
From:                   "Joseph R. Schneider" <joe-schneider@northwestern.edu>
Subject:                bizare message
Send reply to:          "Joseph R. Schneider" <joe-schneider@northwestern.edu>

Fellow listers_
I have received the most bizarre message about corruption and money in
Nigeria from one DR.MAJEMITE GRILLO (PhD) and with e-mail alias "olawale
daniel" <auneku@lycos.com>

did anyone else on these lists get this?

Joe

Hi listers
This kind of E-mails are circulating in Europe for some time. I received
an offer ( free fraud letter ) from a Dr Moses Uba from Nigeria for a
transfer of 20M $US to my bank account in Europe.He offered 5M
$US provision to me. After having consulted Interpol and NCIS
website I found information about this letters called " 419 letters"
distributed by the West African Organised Crime in Nigeria.
Letters will be followed by faxes and contracts.Companies who have replied to
faxes had seen their letterheads abused for criminal practices.
For information consult the U.K. National Criminal Intelligence
Service website
Regards
Jean