Buy Canadian!?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Buy Canadian!?
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:54:48 -0230
Hi folks.

Just wanted to inform you that the Canadian dollar is pretty much at its All
Time Low versus the American dollar.  This is causing a lot of problems for
a lot of our companies.  In an effort to help out our LBC companies, I'd
just like to remind you folks (especially you American folks) that we do
have parts suppliers and they do ship internationally.  I've purchased many,
many parts from an Ontario company called Obsolete Automotive
(www.obsoleteauto.com) and have been very pleased.  I think if I had payed
63 cents to the dollar (like you Americans can now do) I'd be absolutely
rapturous.  There are a couple of more companies too, but I'm not sure of
their names offhand.  Perhaps some other Canadian listers would chime in
with them.

So that's it.  NFI on my part, just a proud Canadian putting in a good word
for Canadian companies.
Cheers,
Frank &
Truffles (73 TR6)