Re: Buy Canadian!?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buy Canadian!?
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 20:13:49 -0600
Dave:

It's been a while since I've heard any mention of John Prichard (The
Sports Car Factory). When I was in my first decade of LBCs (late '60s
and the '70s), John was already a local legend in the Ottawa-Hull area,
particularly in the Gatineau area!! An excellent wrencher and fabricator
(and party animal), he once had a MGA with a De Dion rear end (out of an
Alfa) and an Olds V8 drivetrain. He also had a B-engined Twin-Cam, among
lots of other stuff. I made very good use of his LBC wrecking yards (in
several locations over the years) until I moved out west in the '80s. He
seems to have become more and more 'respectable' over the years.

Cheers,

Dave Q.
As & Bs