Some changes of note ...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Some changes of note ...
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi y'all,

I just wanted to make an official announcement of some changes that have taken
place on my website.  It is no longer 'The TR4/TR4A Website'.  Due to many
requests, I will now include TR5 and TR250 as well.  So the name has been
changed to 'The Michelotti TR Website' to distinguish it from the early (TR2 &
TR3) and later (TR6 and up) models. I hope that the site will enjoy the same
sucess as the original did (6100 visitors and counting).  As always, I will
gladly accept contributions of articles, maintenance tips and photos for the
Gallery page. Coming soon (I hope) will be a Registry for these models as well
(if I can work out the code bugs!)

I would also like to announce the inclusion of R. John Lye's excellent TR Brake
Conversion article, with permission of the author.

So, y'all come by and see what's going on!

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned
'73 Stag