Re: Spitfire GT hardtop

To: <bradrichardson@juno.com>, <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire GT hardtop
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 12:05:03 -0400
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Goes beyond that.  Cut the top sheet metal off a GT6, and you will find the
brackets for the convertable top.  The windshield frame itself is identical
between the cars.  To make the GT6, they simply welded sheet metal on instead
of bolting on the convertable top.

>>> Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com> 04/02 1:20 PM >>>

Ok, I get it.  Sorry, I just read it as GT6 on both.  Same year spit and
GT6 share the same windshield, but not all years share the same.

Thanks,

Brad